I like to make unique or interesting goodies when friends come over, that is why these Party Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups are one of my favorite ‘fancy’ dishes to use for parties or pot-lucks. Everyone loves ham and cheese sandwiches and this recipe that adds brown sugar, Worcestershire, and mustard and then all rolled up with the ham and swiss cheese and baked in a casserole dish.
Below you will find the video which will show you how to make these amazing rolls and under the video you will find complete ingredients and instructions.
I hope you enjoy these great rolls…
Party Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups
- 1 can refrigerated Pizza Dough
- 3/4 lb deli ham*
- 12 slices Swiss cheese*
- You want the ham and swiss cheese thinly sliced so it’s easy to roll into a roll-up.
For the Glaze:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
- 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- 1 TBSP poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Flour your cutting board and roll out your pizza dough. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough till it’s roughly 12 x 18 inches.
- Next place the swiss cheese across the dough. Once the dough is covered with cheese slices you can add the deli sliced ham over the cheese.
- Gently roll up the dough. When you reach the end use your fingers to seal up the roll-up with your fingers. Next cut the roll into 1-inch slices. This sh
- Next in a baking dish, put the roll-up slices on their side.
- In a saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, dijon and poppy seeds. Stir over medium heat until it becomes a glaze like consistency.
- Next take the glaze mixture and with a brush, brush it over the tops of the roll-ups in the baking mixture.
- Finally Cook in the oven at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
You can find this recipe and other great recipes at Tip Hero