Since chocolate and nuts are great additions to any cheese dish, we have found the easiest and best of these recipes. The Party Chocolate Nut Clusters are easy to make and will be a crowd favorite for years to come.
How easy can this be? Dump and melt the chocolate, add the nuts and let cook the designated amount of time.
You will be a hero! All the kids in the neighborhood will love you and the parents will want you to lose the recipe! At least, they did in my neighborhood!
Works great as a Game Day snack or just a goody for when everyone has been good!
Please watch the following video and find the ingredients and instructions immediately under the video.
PARTY CHOCOLATE NUT CLUSTERS
4 1/2 HOURS TO PREPARE, YIELDS ABOUT 3 DOZEN
- 1 pound dry-roasted salted peanuts
- 1 pound dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- 8 oz. walnuts, chopped
- 1 (10 oz.) bag peanut butter chips
- 1 (10 oz. almond bark
- 1 (12 oz.) bag dark chocolate chips
- 4 oz. German chocolate bar, chopped
- Place all peanuts in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Cover with almond bark, peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and German chocolate.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 1 1/2-2 hours, or until melted.
- Stir everything together, making sure nuts are thoroughly coated in chocolate.
- Cover again and continue cooking on LOW for another 30-40 minutes.
- Use a small ice cream scoop or tablespoon to scoop equal mounds of chocolate mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (or into cupcake wrappers).
- Let dry at room temperature until completely set and hardened. 1-2 hours.
Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container.
Picture Source: Rhonda’s Homemade Candies