When the title of a recipe sounds like this: Cream Cheese and Bacon Parmesan Dip, is there any reason you would not start cooking immediately? Come on! Two cheese, bacon, and onion are the main ingredients. The first two ingredients were all I needed to see to know that I would be making this soon!
Thank goodness my Hubby is a bigger basketball fan than he is a football fan! I still have t least two more months of finding snack foods!
I hope you enjoy this tasty and easy recipe.
Creamy Cheese and Bacon Parmesan Dip
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 1/4 sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces.
- Dice the onion and add to a hot skillet with the butter, over medium heat. Cook the onions until softened and just starting to brown, 5-10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bacon, onion, cream cheese, Parmesan, garlic powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Add mixture to a small ovenproof dish and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
Check out the original source for this recipe with all the directions as well as step-by-step photographs and helpful tips at bunsinmyoven